Patient Participation Group Minutes
Upcoming Patient Participation Group Meeting
Date: Tuesday 11th July 2023
Location: on site at SMA Medical Centre
- Retirement of Sue Shepherd, Practice Manager, and saying thank you to her for her great work at Allerton
- Practice building improvement work at Allerton - how the building will be improved for patients
- What is PATIENTS KNOW BEST? Who runs it? How can we trust an organisation we know nothing about to hold our private data?
- Meeting with one of the clinical practitioners to tell us more about their role.
- Patient Choice in effective communications from Allerton - opting in and out
- Extended service in the Neighbourhood. What is available to patients and how do we get access?
- Weekend appointments – availability
- Access to advocacy services for patients who wish to raise issues or concerns
Meeting will end at 7pm.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.